Tuff Country Inc. (Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension) products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for life if purchased, installed and maintained on a non-commercial vehicle; otherwise, for a period of twelve (12) months, from the date of purchase and installation on a commercial vehicle, or twelve thousand (12,000) miles ( which ever occurs first). Tuff Country does not warranty or make any representations concerning Tuff Country products when not installed and used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for such installation, operation and accordance with good installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or other warranty of quality, whether express or implied, except the warranty of title. All implied warranties are limited to the duration of the warranty. The remedies set forth in this warranty are exclusive.
NOTICE TO THE CONSUMER:
(1) KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL RECEIPT! IF FAILURE SHOULD OCCUR, YOUR RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY WITH UNIT TO RECEIVE WARRANTY.
(2) DO NOT INSTALL A BODY LIFT IN COMBINATION OF SUSPENSION SYSTEM. IF SO, WARRANTY WILL BE VOID.
(3) THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL LABOR CHARGES OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
(4) THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE COSMETIC FINISH OF TUFF COUNTRY PRODUCTS
(5) THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED, IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, MAINTAINED, USED OR REPAIRED, OR DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE OR RACING ("RACING" IS USED IN ITS BROADEST SENSE, AND FOR EXAMPLE, WITHOUT REGARD TO FORMALITIES IN RELATION TO PRIZES, COMPETITION, ETC.)
(6) THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE AND RE-INSTALLED ON THAT OR ANY OTHER VEHICLE.
(7) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY PART IS REPAIRED, REPLACED OR CREDITED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, SHIPPING AND / OR TRANSPORTATION CHARGES ON THE RETURN OF SUCH PRODUCTS MUST BE PREPAID BY THE CUSTOMER UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
Any part or product returned for warranty claim MUST BE RETURNED THROUGH THE DEALER OR THE DISTRIBUTOR FROM WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED. Tuff Country reserves the right to examine all parts returned to them for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of defect in material or workmanship. THE OBLIGATION OF TUFF COUNTRY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIRING, REPLACING OR CREDITING, AT ITS OPTION, ANY PRODUCT FOUND TO BE SO DEFECTIVE